My Xmas Started With Happiness and Ends with Sorrows - Cent Will


 My Xmas Started With Happiness and Ends with Sorrows - Cent Will



Lolzzz, you all should gather here let me details you guys how my day was. first I want to thank God for a successful Xmas celebration and hope to witness the New year and its full package.




It all started with a bright day and ended with sorrows that brought about many questions. please read.

Today was just like other days, woke up and everything was just normal, no Xmas breeze and no noise from the neighbourhood. Immediately I jumped up, I grabbed my phone to check what is happening on Facebook and other social media.

Not up to five minutes, my mum knocked at my door and was like, cent will, shebi you use to cook all sort of food and post it via the Internet, please come and help us in the kitchen today since u are back. Your little sister use to show me all you do post social media.

"chai, these people want to cage me inside de kitchen today and it's not gonna be funny but i don't have any option since the whole stuff was coming from mom," I said.

I quickly jumped off from the bed and head to the kitchen to make the Xmas rice and chicken stew. Didn't spend more than two hours in the kitchen since cooking happened to be what I do daily.

Immediately I finished cooking, had to freshen up and head to bed to sleep since I don't have an appointment to catch up with. It might interest you to know that I don't have friends. 98% of all my friends are on social media and with the help of data, I do get in touch with them daily.

Today was just boring but all thanks to John who came to check on my mum but my mum wasn't around so I had to entertain him.




Calm down before you start thinking another thing, John happened to be a seminarian who stayed in our house for his one-year apostolic work but ends up becoming a son to my mum. I entertained him with meat and drink, we laughed and gist on issues concerning us.

He didn't spend more than one hour before he left. I decided to take a walk to the main road and see what is happening there, then the sorrows started unfolding.

On getting to the main road (Enugu PortHarcourtt express road), there were a lot of people crying and talking to each other. As I moved closer to ask questions, I saw flesh and blood scattered all over the place and i asked, what kind of animal will have a lot of flesh like this and why will people be crying just because of it.

It was then that someone answered me, what an accident,  it wasn't an animal but a human being that came down from a bus to buy okpa.

Oh!, what is this life all about. this man struggled to save money just to come back to celebrate xmas probably with his family and he just ended up like this. Too bad. May his soul rest in peace

Now my question is, WHAT IS THIS LIFE ALL ABOUT?

Check out my Entertainment blog





No comments:

Post a Comment