Here's All You Need to Know About Ogun State Orientation Camp Sagamu


 Here's All You Need to Know About Ogun State Orientation Camp Sagamu


Today am going to share all I know about Ogun state NYSC orientation Camp Sagamu. The camp is located along Ibanda – Lagos express road and it’s not far from Sagumu junction.



Ogun state orientation camp known as 5-star camps has proved over the years to be a real 5 stars camp. The camp actually happened to be one of the best camps in Nigeria (saying out of experience). It is coordinated by Mrs Josephine Bakare, she is more than a mother. Her humility and care is everything and she knows how and when to give out instructions and also carry out instructions.

Sagamu camp infrastructure and management are pure and the mode of operation is super. To crown it all, the official and none official staffs are the best I have seen so far. Am not praising it because I camped there during my time, instead, I’m saying what I know very well.





Ogun State camp basically has all that it takes to make a camp a lively place to stay and enjoy the 21days of orientation exercise.

To be frank, when I received my call-up letter state that I was deployed to camo at Sagamu, I was like, how will life be in the camp because I haven’t stayed in a campground before. But to my greatest surprise, as soon as I uploaded my state of deployment on social media, people were like, innocent you are very lucky to be posted to Ogun state. Such warm welcome and goodwill made me have a rest of mind. At least am going to a camp well known with good recommendations.

The camp hostel is segmented into female and male hostel with good bathroom and toilet facilities. Each room has ceiling fans and wall sockets for changing of phones and other gadgets that are allowed at the campground. 




Water runs 24 hours in each of the hostels with a constant power supply. The camp also has a camp generator which supplies light whenever the Electricity Distribution Company is unable to supply light. The camp generator goes off around 11 pm so as to maintain a calm environment for security purpose. By that same time, all Corp Members are expected to be on time.

Unlike other camps that receive NYSC lectures under mangos trees and halls, Sagamu camp makes use of Sagamu Township Stadium. The stadium gate is connected to the campground which gives easy access and allows Corp Members to make use of it. The stadium has a good number of seats that can accommodate the whole Corp Member and provide a cool shelter for lecture hours.

Most of the events at the orientation ground are done at the stadium, ranging from the swearing-in ceremony to the closing of the orientation camp after the 21 days.

If you are among those deployed to Ogun state, just chill you will surely enjoy your stay. Kindly help us by sharing this message to others.




No comments:

Post a Comment